Sunday, February 1, 2009

Daddy's Boy

My son is positively, absolutely a Daddy's boy (and his Daddy loves it)! This is not a recent discovery, but I recently got to see some examples of his love for his Daddy. This past week Mike and I got to work together, that means, 4 out of 5 days we took Ethan to my mom's house together and then went to work. He cries when Mike leaves him!! I know, it makes me a little sick too. Does he cry when I leave, no way, but Mike leaves and there are tears.
It is very sweet to see the two of them together. When Ethan was first born, Mike had a hard time making the adjustment, it's not like he never loved him, he just didn't feel like they bonded, I think he just didn't know what to do with him. Now their best friends. Mike lets Ethan help him with important, handy projects and Ethan just sits and watches, if he has something to play with, Mike explains everything their doing to Ethan. If Mike comes home from a break at work, he'll take Ethan out to his van and let him play with some of the tools.




0 comments: