Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bedtime

Now that we have this whole bedtime/nap time routine down (for the time being) they are my favorite parts of the day, and not just because he goes to sleep and I get to unwind. I love that I can put him in his crib for a nap with his blankie and lovie and he doesn't cry or hardly fuss, he sucks his thumb and goes to sleep or plays by himself.


This is Ethan with "Blankie" anytime he gets ahold of this or his "Lovie" his thumb goes straight in the mouth

Then he's so happy when I come in to get him after his nap, he usually needs a few minutes in his crib after he wakes up but I go in and read to him, or hang his laundry or just snuggle whatever toy he gives to me. That's nap time, bedtime is a little different:

This is a nightly game of chase that we play, the clothes come off slowly but the excitement remains the same, by the time he's in the tub we are all wonderfully exhausted. As you can see he is getting very good at walking and very close to running.

0 comments: