Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Picture catch up

I have fallen behind on my blogging, life happens so fast and, no offense, but I'd much rather enjoy it in person than on the computer. We are non stop all day, minus a Thomas the Train video that keeps us occupied for a 1/2 hour or so. Then at night we try to sneak in some time for ourselves before we fall in bed, exhausted.
Here's some pictures from last week, and hopefully before next week I'll get up our pictures from our weekend in Dillon.

Last Tuesday we went up to Fox Run Park to burn off some energy, there were tons of these bright colored mushrooms, so here's my take on being creative:

It was not the warmest day but Ethan has been enjoying the water so much lately so we let him stick his feet in
But then he tried to get away from me



We have been making a lot of chalk drawings, Ethan always requests that we draw Dada, usually I just spell it out, this day we decided to make a portrait of Dada in the driveway, you can just barely see it behind them
I caught him loving on the orangutan
Ethan's first experience with corn on the cob was a definite success
This is at Babies R Us, we don't even have to turn it on for him to enjoy it
Look at what's on the rock, Ethan found a slug in the grass!

0 comments: