Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Ethan!

3 years ago today...

We had suspicions that my water broke (yes suspicions, no, there was no "gush")
My husband took me in his work van to the doctor
The nurse confirmed that my water broke, time to go to the hospital
*Wait! He's not supposed to be here till January! We don't even have a bag packed!
Go home, get a bag
Call work (first time calling in during that pregnancy)-guess I was taking Christmas off
Drop off the work van at La Z Boy
Get some Taco Bell
Arrive at the hospital, get checked in, start all the weird drippy things
10:10pm we get the best, early Christmas present ever!!
Weighing in at only 5 pounds, 12 ounces, 19 1/2 inches long. He spent his first 2 days in the NICU and the next 1,093 with us!

Happy birthday Baby

1 comments:

Brianna said...

What a crazy three years!!! Happy birthday kiddo.