Monday, December 27, 2010

Patience Please

I am so far behind! We have had a little computer trouble lately, as in we can't connect to the internet. As a Christmas present to ourselves, we just (this morning) invested in a new laptop computer! I'm so excited, we've talked about it a lot over the past year but it always felt unrealistic. Then, I found out the computer we were using is almost 8 years old and it just seems to be pooping out on us. With the help of my father we picked one out of the after Christmas ads and went and picked it up this morning. Let me figure out how to upload pictures on here and I'll get Christmas post up.
Speaking of Christmas, it was a fabulous day! I am so so happy that I get to look forward to having another 3 year old at Christmas, Ethan's attitude and perspective about everything Christmas just makes it so much more magical for us. Even my sister (yes, my sister) put up Christmas lights on her new townhouse!! She does love her nephew.
Until next time, please be patient with me.

0 comments: