Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Missing in Action

My camera, which is usually safely tucked away in my pocket or my purse, and always available for a quick photo or two (or ten) has turned up missing! We celebrated my 29 (as of tomorrow) year old husband's birthday on Sunday, where I'm sure I got some fantastic shots of him blowing out the candles, opening presents, Ethan wearing Papa's shirt as jammies, etc; and Monday morning, no more camera. It is either 1)floating around my mother's house, possibly tucked away into a crevice by two year old hands; 2)avoiding me, taking a vacation, at my house; or 3)lost for good, having fallen out of its safe place in the driveway or the Blockbuster parking lot, completely unnoticed by me. So, until I find it, or can part with enough $ to get a new one, enjoy some pics from a few days ago.

Ethan and my first date to McDonald's (big success)


Enjoying the morning

Helping to fix furniture at work

0 comments: