Monday, March 1, 2010

Florida Vacation, Part 3

I know, I know enough of Florida already. I just find that life is a little busy lately and I have not been making time to finish up about our trip. But here we are, at the end of the vacation story.
After our Disney World vacation we had a day and a half left of vacation. The day after Disney was Valentine's Day, which we all spent feeling like we had Disney hangovers from hell. We all felt exhausted. My BFF, Christine, made a wonderful dinner for herself, Jamie, Michael and I and we were able to get in some really good quality time, while Grandma and Pops got to spend the evening with Ethan.
Our last day there, more like a 1/2 day, we had to leave for the airport around 3pm, was the nicest day. We hit the beach in the morning and had a blast making sand castles and chasing sea gulls




Then we had to say goodbye. It was a difficult goodbye.


The end.

0 comments: