Thursday, October 29, 2009

Snow Day

Today I am spending a lazy day at home. We were hit with our most aggressive storm this season so far, we don't have a lot of snow but the roads are slick and it's very windy. And because I'm a weanie, I'm taking the day off.

These pictures aren't from today, we also had a mini snow storm on Sunday night. I took Ethan over to the park and he ran around yelling "No, no! Rain, rain!" He can't, or won't, say snow so it comes out "no." His hat is part of his Halloween costume, the part I doubt he'll wear, it takes a lot of effort to get the kid to wear a hat.
The next morning we went back over to the park but it looked a lot different. After a huge tantrum about his snow suit he was content to run around in it. It was a perfect morning, just cold enough to be comfortable in a jacket but the sun was shining and there was no wind. We stayed at the park for an hour just having an adventure.

Slipping on the ice
He just wanted to dangle


0 comments: