Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Date Night

Had a fantastic date yesterday. Ethan, Grandma and I went and saw The Lorax, Tree-D (3D). It was so great to spend some time with him, without having half my brain watching his sister.

 The movie was really good, with a great message. The downside was, he didn't like the 3d glasses. I think I should've gotten him the adult size rather then the kids. But, he did like the popcorn, lots and lots of popcorn

 There was a photo booth outside the arcade, but it takes $3!! So, we took our own pictures.



1 comments:

Grandma said...

I loved the movie & sharing my popcorn with you all. Next time the biggest size, Ethan can put away a lot of popcorn. I especially liked watching him try to grab at the 3d effects. I think his favorite part was the airplane coming right at us.