Monday, February 20, 2012


Lucy, what are you smiling at? Wait, that's not a smi...what's that smell?
Lucy, quit trying to distract me, it isn't coming from Daddy

 It's true, what they tell you about buying expensive toys and kids play with the packaging. We have toys coming out of our ears and the thing that has kept these 2 busy? The tupperware cupboard, good thing we keep every random piece of tupperware we come across.

 No explanation needed, Daddy needed a good take down and there were two volunteers

Ethan, I don't want a picture of the inside of your nose or mouth, let me see your face! (These phrases have actually come out of my mouth, I couldn't make it up if I tried)

 Again, the kid has at least 5 masks in his toy box but turns a Happy Meal box into a helmet with laser spy goggles. You have to admit he's creative.

0 comments: