Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Morning Surprise

This morning, my dear sweet 4 year old boy woke up before the sun. It's not really abnormal for him to do this, but after being up with his sister for a chunk of the night, I really didn't want to be up with him. I went into his room and made sure he was ok then told him he needed to hang out in there for a half an hour, till the sun came up. To my surprise, he obliged! Promptly at 7:30, when the sun starts peeking into his room, he called me in. When I got in there, he was hiding under the covers, which again, very normal for this boy. But when he peeked out from underneath, to my surprise, it was Captain America!!

This is from his birthday, I did not get a picture from this morning but I wanted you to have a visual
He had gotten out of bed, pulled on his new mask, then got back into bed.

0 comments: