Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Full Term!

We made it! Nugget is officially full term, now we just wait, and wait, and wait. So, what do you do to stay busy when you loose your patience? So far, I have taken up painting (a little) and we went fishing. Days off aren't bad, its working that's really hard. And not because I'm tired or in pain, but because every week I think I won't have to go back, then I do. And everyday people ask "How are you feeling", "Aren't you ready to pop" I can't just will the thing out people! And how would you feel with a 7 pound baby hanging out in your belly? It's great, it's miserable. I'm anxious and excited to get it out, but I'm not ready! So I smile and nod and tell them they'll know when baby comes.

Today, we went fishing. Well, Mike fished, Ethan and I played and hiked. We had a great time. In the midst of our day in the mountains, my sis in law (BFF) had her baby!!! Mirabelle Sophia, entered the world today, on her Grandma's birthday, weighing 8 pounds, 4 ounces. I am so bummed I am not there to meet her.








0 comments: