Monday, November 8, 2010

Day Off

I love Mondays, they're the day that we get to spend together, the three of us. Today, per Ethan's request, we went fishing. The weather has been amazing so we took advantage of what could be the last nice weekend. I forgot my camera, couldn't remember where I put it. So, I'll just have to tell you about the fish Michael caught, and then released on my "orders." He really had to work for the little guy, he wouldn't bite and Michael wouldn't leave. Fortunately for our pal he was a little shy of the legal limit, and Mommy is not going to eat fish, so he was set free.

After fishing we hit the park for awhile and then I went grocery shopping, needless to say, I'm exhausted!! I get tired walking up the stairs and this was a full day. I think Ethan and I will share a bedtime tonight.

Speaking of feelings for "nugget," sometime last night Ethan grasped (for lack of better term) the concept that there's a baby in my belly. At first he got confused and tried to look in my mouth, then he put his hand and head on my belly and made Michael do the same. This morning he tried to share his Cheerios by putting one on my belly button. He keeps asking me if its a boy or a girl, and to get it out so he can play with it. I have to tell him it'll be a long time before that happens, it's only about an inch big right now. He's such a sweet boy, I know he'll be a great big brother.

0 comments: