Sunday, September 20, 2009

Par-K

I am way behind, these are from last Monday, we made the trek downtown to visit America the Beautiful Park. It's a great playground with a bonus of train tracks across the street.






We had a great time, it was hotter than I expected and Ethan wouldn't let me change his shirt (it had Lightning McQueen on it) hence his red cheeks. We finally got him into the shirt Auntie got for him (it says Barf Vader) and he seemed more comfortable. He has really enjoyed going to playgrounds lately and likes to test out his climbing and sliding skills. We are at the one down the street at least twice a day, he'll come up to me and say "par-K" and we'll run over. It's a little more difficult when there's a lot of big kids playing tag. He loves to follow them around or try to do what they're doing and that can make me a little nervous.
These pics are from the park right down the street from us (I can't tell you how grateful I am that we bought a house mere seconds walking distance from a park)



Gotta throw in some Milo love

Reaching for a ro-CK ( he really likes to emphasize his k sounds at the end of words)

Action shot! The only way he'll go down the twisty slide is with Mommy or Daddy
I promise its really not that late out, just the flash off the camera made it look pitch black outside

0 comments: