Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Major Milestone

Let it be recorded. I just packed Ethan's first school lunch. I know, epic. I almost shed tears thinking that I have one more year left till he's in "big" school. He'll probably be ready, I'm not. I've only had him for 4.5 years, it's not enough time!
Alright, enough of the sappy talk. Ethan's first day of Pre-K is tomorrow. He's there from 9am-1pm so he'll get to have lunch with all his friends. It's a good thing, they start prepping them on independence at lunch so when they go to the K word (I can do, I can...Kindergar...let's just wait on that one) they will be able to get their lunches open and dispose of their trash, and, hopefully, not forget their lunch boxes.
So tomorrow I will not cry when I drop him off, I will not wish away the day, I will not dread next year when I send him off to the big K. I will enjoy my pre-schooler and maybe spoil him with a few back to school treats.





1 comments:

Elise Johnson said...

He is SO big! And handsome :) Now, my lingering question is...What did you pack for his first lunch?!