Saturday, October 15, 2011

Love

When my boy comes home from preschool I like to ask him about his day. He usually tells me about games he played, going to the playground, songs they sang, things along those lines. Most days I ask him about the other kids, if he played with them, were they nice, what their names are. He NEVER tells me their names. I was starting to think that, maybe he didn't play with the other kids. I wasn't too worried, one day I peeked in on him when we went to pick him up and he was holding hands with one of the girls. Thursday, my mom was chatting with one of the other mom's when she went to pick him up, and it turns out, I don't need to be concerned. It was one of the girl's moms and when my mom pointed out that she was picking up E, she said "Oh, that's her prince charming." Prince charming?! I asked him about her later and he shrugged it off with a "she shares with me." Little ladies man already, oh boy am I in trouble.


 Last night, as I was putting Ethan to bed, he told me "I love you mom." As my heart starts to melt he adds "Even though you're girly." Love you too kiddo.


0 comments: