Saturday, September 24, 2011

Warning: Milestone Alert!!!


 First of all, this little miss reached a big milestone today...


 ...she rolled over!! From her tummy to her back, only once but she did it! And she smiled afterwards, I think she knows she beat her brother on this one. (He didn't roll over till 4 1/2 months). So starts the sibling rivalry.

Second, this boy...

...can count to eight in Spanish! This past Thursday, on our way home from Grandma's (she had picked him up from school), I was asking him about his day. He told me they had lined up and were holding hands with a partner and the teacher counted their heads "like this, uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco." Later that evening I asked him which number he was; "siete; uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, sies, siete, ocho." I'm telling you, he's like a sponge! He usually comes home singing whatever song they learned in class, but he can't seem to remember the kids' names.
For the other parts of life, we're just trying to get into a schedule. Days off are pretty easy but the days I work and Ethan goes to school throw me off.







1 comments:

Elise Johnson said...

Ahh, theyre growing up! Ethan is so smart, hes going to be doing calculus is no time. And way to go Lucy!