Saturday, July 9, 2011

Brother, Swimming, the 4th


Can I start off by saying, I can't get enough of these two! Ethan loves his sister! He wants to hold her, touch her, see her face and take her everywhere.

Since I can't get enough, you get a bunch of pictures too
It has been hot here! Made even warmer when you have a snuggly 5 week old that wants to be covered in blankets as she falls asleep. Thankfully, we belong to an awesome gym and have a great Papa to help us go to the pool

Lucy at the pool

Also, we have a slip and slide (that he'll only use when it's off)
We spent 4th of July at Chuck and Diane's house, where Ethan made 2 new friends. The boys next door (7 and 10) were his best friends for the night. They played light sabers and went out into the field where they have forts Ethan was in heaven, we even stayed with them to watch the fireworks.
Earlier in the day the boys played bean bag toss (Mike and Ethan beat Chuck and Papa!)

While the girls chatted
and snoozed
Don't worry, she doesn't sleep all the time, she eats too. I mean look at that double chin! I could just nibble at it all day if she'd let me!

0 comments: