Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Books, books, we love books


Tuesday, library day, it did not disappoint. We came home loaded down with new books, and a movie, "How to Train Your Dragon." Ethan has been asking since about 6:30 (during our awesome movie) to read his new books. So, finally, story time comes around. He and Daddy read 7 books! I think its a record for before bedtime reading in our house.
But, again, after lights out we hear the distinct rustling of pages and plastic covers, and the muffling of someone messing with the baby monitor. I go into his room to find out what he's doing. He tells me "I'm trying to read the words." he was trying to use the nightlight on his baby monitor to see the words on his library books. So, Michael found him a flashlight. If the boy needs to read his books to help him fall asleep, who am I to say no (you know, as long as it doesn't get out of control, reading till midnight)? I have to read before bed too. He's so stinking cute.

0 comments: