Thursday, January 6, 2011

Big and Smart

Can you believe this kid is going to be a big brother? My baby won't be the baby anymore, although if you tell him he's a baby now he will correct you, he is a big boy. I just can't believe him, I look back at pictures or videos or even just things I wrote down and am amazed where he's at today, 3 short years later.
Around his second birthday we still though we could count the words in his vocabulary, now I wouldn't even know where to begin. Last night when I left his room at bedtime I heard him singing through the monitor; "I don't wanna be all by myself!"
The other day, he uses the bathroom, number 2 (sorry if this is too much information); and I ask him: "Does your tummy still hurt?" His answer: "No cause there's no more poop in it!"
I'm telling you, every day he surprises me with the things he says or imagines or does. Pretty much everyday he pretends to be a rescue hero, a planet hero, a super hero and maybe a character or two from Nick Jr.


0 comments: