Monday, January 18, 2010

Birthday

Thank you to my wonderful family, all over the country, for the wonderful birthday I have been having this year. The partying started last night with a dinner at Old Chicago's, then cake and ice cream at Grandma's.
Ethan really, really wanted some cake. He is a big fan of birthdays, his, mommy's anyone's that involves cake and presents
Papa, need I say more?
Michael got so mad, he kept trying to take candid pictures and I wasn't having it. Hey, it's my birthday!
This is what I woke up to this morning: (actually I almost missed it, that's what no coffee can do to you)
Inside the present was a membership to the YMCA, we had been going for awhile until I got laid off last December and that was the first luxury to go. This t-shirt was in the box too
So of course we decided to go swimming this morning, Ethan DID NOT want to go:
(I know I'm mean) but once we got in he was fine, and then we rounded up all the ducks
Thank you again for all the birthday wishes and gifts, I'm looking forward to the rest of my day. Including some shopping, dinner and probably a few glasses of wine.

1 comments:

clockhart said...

your hair looks awesome!