Friday, December 4, 2009

O Christmas Tree

Last Monday we went and got our Christmas tree from a good friends tree farm. We've gone there for the past 4 years to get all of our trees, Christmas and others, and this one is my favorite!! I already know I'm going to be sad when we have to take it down.

Ethan was a big help picking out the tree, he ran us through the whole lot of them so we would be sure not to miss any. Then he saw the lumberjacks (as I like to call them) lifting the trees for other customers and he made me put on his gloves so he could help
He didn't get in the way at all while Daddy was putting the tree up (we tried a different spot this year), and then he helped me put the ornaments down. Mostly he did this by taking down the ones he thought were in the wrong spots.

and it's gorgeous!! Much prettier at night.

After the tree was up we headed out to put the lights on the house, which also look great. Michael put up hooks so the job wouldn't take him as long as it usually does, yeah right, he just put that time into a different task. He was out until dark!
Now our house is ready for Santa, we've been watching Christmas movies and going on walks and drives to see more lights. I have to say the Christmas season with a 2 year old (Thursday) is probably the best Christmas that I can remember.

0 comments: