Monday, January 9, 2012

Busy Baby

I have one happy little girl. She is up, wide awake, past her bed time, perfecting her new skill. She learned how to get herself from her belly to a sitting position. As I'm writing, she keeps turning my face so I'm watching her. She flops back to her belly, then pushes herself up, then looks at me smiles and spouts some gibberish. I'm trying to be upset that she's sleeping, but she's so cute!
It all started yesterday. I don't know what happened yesterday but she learned to sit AND she started cutting her first tooth! Then, did you see the Broncos game!? I mean there was something special about yesterday. 

(We're down stairs now)
She was in the living room, playing with her toys and she ended up on her belly, like usually. I knew it was only a matter of minutes, maybe, before I had to go rescue her. But the next time I looked, she was sitting up. I thought maybe I had seen her wrong the first time, or Ethan put her back.
on her belly

bum in the air

almost

so close

nope
 but later that night, at my mom's, she did it again for everyone to see. Then overnight when she called me in (I like the way that sounds more then when she was crying) she was sitting up in her crib. I promptly freaked out, I hadn't lowered her mattress yet. I was so scared that she would try to pull herself up and flip out of the crib. The first thing we did this morning was lower the mattress.
feeling her new tooth

0 comments: