Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Memories


Hello! (sideways again, I don't know why)

Life in our household is, for lack of better words, busy. We are juggling a more structured schedule for Nugget, which is difficult to get back into, Ethan is so flexible now. She needs it though, so she can sleep better, and the rest of us need her to sleep better. She is such a happy baby if she takes good naps, and Mommy is happier when she can sleep more then 2 hours at a time.

This is a new face, I call it "I just ate a lemon"
Lucy has been mimicking a lot of faces lately, she chews when we eat (it looks like she's chewing gum). And she learned how to blow raspberries, which usually ends up with a lot of drool. She's laughing a lot more, and her cries are getting more distinct; she has a cry that just means "I'm mad and I want someone to come pick me up"
Gorgeous blue eyes
This previous week, while Ethan was at school, we watched a dump truck back into our park and dump a load of fresh mulch in the playground. Ethan and Mike spent a few hours over there playing on it. It was their ship, taking them to distant lands.




We went over and watched for a little bit

They also jumped into it. My first comment; "that's how bones get broken"
Note: no bones were broken during the filming of these events
But a lot of fun was had, and maybe some memories were made



0 comments: