Sunday, April 5, 2009

MIke's Birthday Party

Last Sunday, a few days before his actual birthday, we went with the family (plus Chuck and Diane) to Zio's to celebrate the big 28! We got there a little early (a first for us since Ethan) and played by the creek. OK, I watched, having minor panic attacks, while Mike and Ethan played.

There were 2 large tubes that went across the creek, Mike had to go out onto them
Then, he and Ethan went down to see the water, a couple arrived at the restaurant and thought I was looking at wild animals, I told him "close enough"

Heading back up
"We made it!"
This is back at my parents house before cake, other than that I have no idea what's going on here
Mike's poor cake. Last year we humiliated him with a Barbi cake, this year we forgot candles
Relaxing
Make a wish!
The morning of his actual birthday

0 comments: